WATCH CUSTOMER REVIEW
Video Credit: IG @Classykinkscoilsandcurls
Our Lightweight formula has the BEST quality ingredients designed to stimulate hair growth and alleviate conditions such as traction alopecia. A butter that won't weigh down your hair or leave it looking greasy. It absorbs quickly and penetrates deep into the skin and hair cuticles, increasing elasticity without clogging pores, promotes hair growth and a healthy scalp with its antibacterial properties. Use on WET or DRY Hair.
- Stimulates Growth
- Protects against damage, split ends, and breakage.
Formulated for all hair types | Safe for color-treated hair
Free from: Sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, salt, petrolatum, mineral oil, drying alcohols, artificial color.
How To Use
- Wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo. Rinse well.
- Apply a small amount of hair oil.
- Apply a dollop of the Fro Butter to the damp strands and scalp. Massage well. Cover with plastic shower cap
- Leave it on for an hour and then style as usual.
- If you have damaged hair, leave the mask on overnight and style the next day.
As A Leave-In Conditioner
- Rub a pea-sized amount of the hair butter between your palms.
- Apply to your dry or damp hair from mid-length to the hair ends.
- Do not rinse.
- Style your hair.
- Apply hair butter to your dry or damp hair. Focus on the hair ends.
- Leave the butter on for an hour.
- Wash off with a mild shampoo.
Raw Shea Butter: Contains emollient properties that seals moisture into hair, avoids hair breakage and contains nourishing vitamins and minerals.
Coconut Oil: Rich in fatty acids that increases hair shine and strength. Binds to hair protein structure to avoid hair breakage.
Vegetable Glycerin: Pulls moisture from the air to keep our hair moisturized throughout the day.
Can be used on wet or dry hair.
- If used on wet hair, first wash and detangle. Next, part hair into sections and apply a fingertip amount to each section, raking into hair as you go. Then style as usual.
- If used on dry hair, apply a fingertip amount starting at the roots, then style as usual. Your hair may feel oily but this is by design; your hair will hungrily absorb it as it dries.
Organic Shea Butter, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Emu Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Lavender Oil and Fragrance.
Made with ❤ in Atlanta Ga
*Estimated 3-5 Day Processing Time On All Orders*